Friday, February 28, 2014

Four Months and bringing joy!

Lillie had her four month appointment today.  It was at 8:00, so Lillie would be setting the tone for the rest of her doctor's day.  Well our doctor was in luck because Lillie is such a happy baby!  She was smiling the whole time...well until the assistant with the shots started doing her job.  I hope those assistants are heavily compensated because the crying they must encounter.  Lillie was again pretty good.  She turned tomato red as the shots were being given, but once I was able to pick her up again she calmed right down.  By the end of the car ride she was snoring.  All in all she had a great check up and is developing wonderfully.  As an added bonus she even gave the doctor an excited squeal.  When we got home, I took her comparison pictures and it's amazing to see a reference point.  I remark everyday how much she's grown, but seeing her next to get cabbage patch always blows my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment